Krakow is the second biggest city in Poland. According to your needs, we can organize almost full day city tour to show you Old Town and Kazimierz Quarter but also some other interesting places. Did you know that there are 5 historical mounds in Krakow? We are going to show you the most representative one, with the best view – Kosciuszko’s Mound. You will also have chance to visit one of the most popular pilgrimage destinations in Poland – Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy and Monument to the Victims of Fascism located in the area of former German Nazi forced labour camp. During the walking part you will discover secrets of Kazimierz Quarter and Old Town.
If you have more time to explore, we highly recommend this tour, especially that we are open to all your suggestions. If there is any other place in Krakow you’ve heard of and want to see it, just let us know. We are able to adjust duration time and program precisely to your needs.
Tour is organized as fully private event, including transportation and service of private guide.
Itinerary of recommended 8h city tour:
- hotel pick up, starting at chosen time
- drive to Kosciuszko’s Mound to admire the most beautiful panoramic view over the city of Krakow. Mound was built in 19th century in tribute to Tadeusz Kosciuszko,
- drive from Kosciuszko Mound to Lagiewniki to see Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy – pilgrimage destination, established by Pope John Paul II in 2002,
- drive from Lagiewniki to Plaszow district to see Monument to the Victims of Fascism constructed in 1964,
5. drive from Plaszow to Podgorze district to see:
- Podgorze Market Square,
- Jewish Ghetto Walls,
- Ghetto Heroes Square with very unique monument of 70 chairs – place of concentration of the Jews people before transporting them to concentration camps.
6. short drive from Podgorze to Kazimierz Quarter (old Jewish District)
7. up to 1 hour lunch break
8. approx. 1,5 hour of guided walk of Kazimierz Quarter to show you:
- Szeroka street – main square of independent city of Kazimierz with beautiful tenements including house of Helena Rubinstein and cozy restaurants and cafes
- Synagogues: the Remuh Synagouge, the Old Synagouge, the Izaak Synagouge, the Tempel Synagogue
- New Square – heart of Kazimierz Quarter, former main square of Kazimierz, known as popular meeting place and iconic snack bars
- Corpus Christi Basilica – Gothic church from XIV century
9. up to 2,5 hours of guided Old Town walk to see the symbols of Krakow:
- Florianska Street and Florianska Gate,
- Barbican and defensive walls,
- Kanonicza Street,
- Slowacki Theatre
- Collegium Maius and Collegium Novum of the Jagiellonian University,
- Main Market Square with Town Hall Tower,
- Cloth Hall,
- St. Mary’s Basilica,
- Wawel Royal Castle with the Cathedral.
Tour lasts approx. 8 hours
- 950 PLN per person (1 person)
- 490 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 340 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 230 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 200 PLN per person (6 persons)
- 180 PLN per person (7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- hotel pick up / hotel drop off (starting at chosen time),
- private transportation by car/van during first part of the tour,
- service of private guide in chosen language during whole tour,
- entrance tickets to Kosciuszko’s Mound,
- entrance tickets to Lagiewniki Sanctuary.
We are able to organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish and others
*some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary