Polish capital is definitely one of the most interesting cities in Europe. Its long and difficult story is the great part of Polish heritage. Visiting the city which became a capital in 1596 may be the unforgettable history lesson. The biggest Polish city is full of contradictions but also very friendly and quite modern. Location in the middle of Europe makes this place a perfect mix of both eastern and western influences.
Warsaw has been the seat of Polish rulers for centuries. Due to this fact city centre is full of impressive historic edifices like the Presidential Palace, the Ministry of Culture and Art, the Academy of Fine Arts, the University of Warsaw and probably the most important – the Royal Castle. In the walking distance of the Royal Route you can also rest in the charmful Lazienki Park and visit the Palace on Water. War time was the worst period in the history of Warsaw. More than 80% of the city was destroyed after Warsaw Uprising in 1944.
After years, Old Town with main buildings and monuments was rebuilt. Then was the time for new period and new symbols like the Palace of Culture and Science. Since the 90’s Warsaw has been gradually transforming into a modern metropolis.
Now, it’s your chance to experience this transformation which can be the perfect reason of your visit. What’s more you can easily get here from other Polish cities like Krakow. We offer one day tour with private sightseeing at the spot. See you in Warsaw!
- hotel pick up and transfer to the railway station in Krakow (exact pick up time depends on train schedule, 2nd class return tickets for economic standard fast train connection between Krakow and Warsaw are provided)
- journey by train – approx. 2,5-3 hours
- pick up from the train platform by local guided of Warsaw,
- approx. 3 hours of private guided Warsaw City Tour in chosen language
- free time – perfect moment for lunch ( we can make it shorter or longer – depends on the train connections)
- reaching railway station on your own aor with assistance of our English speaking driver – according to your wish
- approx. 2,5-3h journey back by train from Warsaw to Krakow
- pick up at the train platform in Krakow by our English speaking driver, transfer back to your hotel
Whole tour lasts up to 12 hours (exact time depends on train schedule)
We organize this private tour in following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Chinese and others *some languages are subject to availability and prices may vary
- 900 PLN per person (1 person)
- 550 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 470 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 450 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 400 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 380 PLN per person (6 persons)
- Contact us (7 persons or more)
- morning pick-up from the hotel, transfer to railway station with assistance of our English speaking driver
- return 2nd class fast train tickets
- pick-up from railway station in Warsaw by our local private guide in chosen language
- private guided city tour of Warsaw up to 4 hours
- up to 4 hours of free time in Warsaw
- evening pick-up from train station in Krakow and transfer back to your hotel in Krakow with our English speaking driver